Thursday, January 1, 2015

The Glowing Glow in the Dark Golf

Hi, everyone.  Today I went to Glow in the Dark Golf. I went with my mom, Michele, my brother, my cousin, and my aunt. At Glow in the Dark Golf there are glow-in-the-dark balls, glow-in-the-dark putters and a light that turns blue, green and red. There are 18 holes, plus one return hole. When you want to stop, you hit the ball into the return hole. But if you get it into the orange circle, red lights will go on and depending on what the guy at the counter says, that is what prize you get for getting it in. If you don’t get it in orange hole and it goes in the black hole, then you get nothing. If you want to get your ball back you can ask. You just can’t try to get in the orange hole and get a prize if you do. It was very fun but if keep doing it over and over again, I think it gets boring. My brother thought that if you do it over and over it is fun. I hope you like my new post! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment