Thursday, January 1, 2015

The Amazing Einstein Bagels

Hi, everyone. I am Michele’s son. I am eight years old. Today I would like to tell you about a place called Einstein Bros Bagels. It is in Wayland, MA. I like it because it has plain bagels. It also has honey whole wheat, sesame, everything, and a lot of other bagels. It has schmears. The schmears are peanut butter and different kinds of cream cheese. There is also sandwiches and coffee, but I like the bagels best. If you are allergic to peanut butter, you can just tell them you have an allergy and they will change their gloves. You can ask for an egg on your bagel and get your bagel sliced in half.  I like Einstein’s because I have a peanut allergy and they are very safe. Thank you. Please put comments on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment