(All photos courtesy of Share Our Strength)
In one night, you could:
- Try food from the following incredible restaurants and stores: 606 Congress, Abby Park, Alden Park, Ashmont Grill, Athans, Brasserie Jo, Cambridge School of Culinary Arts, CLINK, Davios, Del Frisco's, Erbaluce, Finale, Gargoyles on the Square, Glutenus Minimus, Haley House Bakery Cafe, Hamersley's Bistro, Kick Ass Cupcakes, La Morra, Mantra, Mela, North 26, Pairings, Posto, Redbones, Regal Beagle, Rialto, Sandrines, Silvertone, Stella, Tavolo, Tremont 647 & Sister Sorel, Trina's Starlight Lounge, Whole Foods Market, Zocalo & Andale Mexican Grill
- Try drinks from wonderful wineries and sample fabulous cocktails
- Take part in a silent auction
- Listen to live entertainment
- And, the best part, you will be helping to raise money for Share Our Strength a national organization that works to prevent hunger in children. Some of the local organizations that benefit from this event include the Greater Boston Food Bank, Project Bread/Walk for Hunger and Food for Free Committee.
After attending the glorious Taste event that was offered by Boston Magazine back in November, I was honored to be offered a chance to attend this year's Share our Strength Taste of the Nation Boston. And, in fact, as soon as I started researching the event and the organization Share Our Strength, I am hoping others will join me in eating fabulous food and supporting such a critical organization.
The event will take place on Thursday, April 14 at the Hynes Convention Center from 6:30 to 9:30 (with a VIP reception at 5:30). The cost is $90 in advance/ $100 at the door for General Admission or $150 advance/ $160 at the door for VIP. To purchase tickets, call 1-877-26-TASTE or visit www.strength.org/boston or www.TasteoftheNation.org